tires on Giuila sedans

I've had no trouble fitting 185/70-14 tires on stock 1750 and 2000 14-inch
wheels on various Giulia sedans.  I get a little rubbing on the caster arm
and front inner fenders on full lock, but no rubbing on the outer edge, and
never any rubbing at the rear.  I guess whatever offset the stock 1750 has
works OK in the Giulia's restricted rear wheelwell.

I've seen more serious folks fit 195 and 205 tires on Giulias, but I think
they've chosen their wheels carefully.  One guy here in Berkeley has
195/xx-15 on his car, on widened 15-inch Giulia wheels, but he was probably
able to specify the offset when having the wheels modified.

Andrew Watry
Berlina Register
Berkeley, CA
67 Giulia Super (currently with 185/70-14)
74 GTV
more Fiat 850s than good sense would indicate