Lift points for floor jack

All this talk of lifts, reminds me I need to raise my 1985 GTV6 so I can get
under it to work on something (clutch is not engaging and a small leak of
fluid appears under the rear of the car). I intend to use a floor jack and 4
jackstands. I can find the 4 reinforced points where the jackstands can go,
but where are the proper points to use the floor jack to lift the car? I
don't want to damage anything with the floor jack so if possible be specific
as to the locations to lift the front and rear so I can get the jack stands
under the car.

Thanks
Brian Beckham
1985 Callaway GTV6 Twin Turbo