Need door for '69

Fellow Digeters,
Y2K has claimed an Alfa:

Last night while preparing to take the Spider for a spin,  a tree met up with the passenger side door,  smashing it in.  While I am greiving over this accident,  I was wondering if anyone has a door they could sell me,  all I need is the frame. My car is a 1969 spider.  The car is red,  but I will take any color since I am restoring this car.  All I really need is the door frame,  the window winding hardware,  door latches,  etc do not need to be included.

Thanks,
Zach
'69 Spider Veloce Ineizione

LYCOShop is now open. On your mark, get set, SHOP!!!
http://shop.lycos.com/