Re: Wheels and Tires on the Giulia Super

FWIW, my 1969 Giulia TI came with 165/14 Cinturatos on 4.5" rims.  I have
replaced them with standard steel 5.5" GTV rims and 14-195/65 A509s.
Absolutely no clearance problems.  Although I'm a little older and slower
than I used to be, they still see some hard use.  Grip is excellent, wet or
dry, and the car is not over-tyred (unlike the owner).

Cheers
Mat
1st January 2000, for those of you still in the 20th Century