exhaust 4 GTV6

The time has come to put an exhaust system and clutch on the GTV6. Both are
still stock. the clutch is a no-brainer (decision-wise) but what exhaust
should I get? Stock or Stebro or????? I'm happy with the sound of the stock
Car is recently lowered so I'm not interested in anything that lowers
clearance anymore than stock system...

Also considering putting in either a Milano LSD rear end w/ lightened gears
or just lightening the gears on the existing box. This will all be done via
checkbook unfortunately. I have lost my youthful enthusiasm for greasy
fingernails and oil spills.

Happy New Year to those who's computers are still working.

Michael Williams
Sacramento, CA
84 GTV6