Parting with my first born. . . '69 GTV

Maybe its just the winter months, but I am thinking about selling one of my
babies, actuall it was the first car I ever bought. When I was seventeen, my
grandmother sent me her Pontiac boneville from florida, that car was aweful,
but I sold it within a week (it has less then 50k miles on it) for a pretty
penny. I went out that weekend and bought my first car, a '69 euro GTV. The
car was perfect, it has those special 1969 gtv seats, dual dell'ortos, an
imaculate interior and  a recent engine a tranie rebuild. She had a ding in
the drivers door (still not fixed) but thats how I could afford her. Now
(after purchasing a '86 GTV-6) Im thinking of selling her. I am in college
and the car is in storage at my grand paerents. Do you guys think I could
ever find another '69 euro gtv again? Should I just let her sit there? I try
to take her out once in a while but I got school 5 hours away from her.
Actually I worry most about rust... she has none! but I don't ever want her
to get any.
Any comments that  would help me stay with my "speed racer" (her name) (is it
practical for a twenty year old to have two alfas?) my dad seems to think so
but he aint paying my bills!!!
I hate to sell something that has so much of my blood sweat and tears
(literally).
Thanks,
Jeff
1969 euro GTV (speed racer)