Re: Alternative oil filter for 164

Karl Chen wrote:

>>I found an alternative oil filter for 164 that's made by K&N. It is of
>>strong construction and also easier to remove than stock one since it has
>>an hex head at rear.

I don't care much for K&N air filter but their new oil filter is excellent.
Expect to pay over $10 for one. Part number is 1002.<<

I have also heard many good things about the K&N oil filters and was
wondering if this filter would fit (and provide acceptable filtering) on an
'86 Spider.

What is the general consensus among the digesti?

Matt Swartz
SW Ohio