Young Alfa owners

Chixdiggit!

We all the know the only reason Joe and Jake own Alfas is for
the cute girls who are bound to ask "what kind of car is that?"
We Alfa owners always get a kick out of being able to reply to
that question: "Why, it's an Alfa Romeo..."

To think how much more...err..."successful" I could have been in
high school if I'd owned a cool-looking Eye-talian car.

Hang in there Joe, you'll have your Ferrari someday.

Apologies for the male-centric tone of this post (my girlfriend
would kill me- although she digs my car too.)

Neil
'87 Milano Quadriturnsignalio Orangeo
San Francisco