Re: Ted's Verde

> From: Neil Smith <neiltbag@domain.elided>
> Subject: Ted's Verde

> Any other digesti in the young-Alfa-owner-on-a-limited-budget
> category care to comment?
>
> Neil
> '87 Milano Quadrifoglio Oro (four working turn signals too)
> San Francisco

Ehem....that would be me. Fortunately for me, my 190K Milano Gold
has been reliable. Gearbox oil is changed every year, coolant
changed every year, valve checked every year, plugs checked every
3-months, synthetic oil changed every 6000 miles with 2 filter
changes etc. You can do all these stuff yourself, even the valve
adjustments (exhaust only, intakes seldom ever need adjustments).
Pretty soon I'll be changing nearly all of my front ball joints
and bushings, put in some S-cams, blueprint the injectors etc.

The Milano is also a pretty good track car. I'm surprised that
very few people bring these cars to the track. I think my car is
an even match with the '80s 911 Carrera 3.2s.

'87 Milano Gold 3.0

p/s is there any 1.8 Turbo engines (late Motronic model)
available for cheap? Swap with my 3.0?