Misc nonsense

  As for the American vs. British terminology, I'm surprised that no one
has pointed out that, as I discovered today, the Alfa Romeo Owner's Bible
has a big conversion chart in the back, like the one that was posted to the
list last week, but much more complete, and it also tells me that as an
American I should say "snap-ring" for circlips and "axleshaft" for
halfshafts, but my friend who owns the book says the same things I do and
has also lived in the USA all his life.  I guess real Amurricuns live in
some other region and speak some other dialect...

  I've been on this list for a couple of months now, and I just have to ask:
WHAT THE HELL IS A 168?

  I'm still looking for an airdam and turn signal, Euro bumper, or other
solution for my GTV6, somebody please help me!!

Joe "two-thirds of an airdam is real cool" Elliott
'82 GTV6 currently in friend's garage w/out bumper, etc.
Oxford, Ohio, USA (which is apparently actually in the UK, but no one told
me when I learned how to talk)