Re: Transport costs

Thanks to a fellow digester's excellent advice, I am having Intercity
Transport move my car from No. Carolina to San Jose. It doesn't run. Cost
for enclosed transport (which is all they do) is $1,575 for a car that
doesn't run.

There are other cheaper carriers (exposed, double deck only) but if the car
's any good, I'm not sure they are a good idea (around $1,075)

On Tue, 28 Dec
1999, ian evans wrote:

> Anyone have any experience with or knowledge of what it might cost to
> trailer or ship a vehicle from New York to California L.A. area?  The
> vehicle in question is dead and cannot be driven.
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Al Fista

Regards,
Alan G. Lambert___________________________________<gerard@domain.elided>