Electronic Ignition in older Alfas(a little long but worth the read)

Seasons Greetings,
A few weeks ago someone posted a URL for a really slick Electronic
Ignition. Being the techie type cheapskate that I am, I looked into
it carefully and decided to build one. I began to locate parts,
(Samples of course, I'm a Component Engineer) and found a part
that appeared to made of unobtainium ie: the Motorola MC3334P.
The rest of the parts are easy to get.
Several weeks and many phone calls later I find myself sitting on
50 pieces of this part!!!!
Now, I don't want to make any profit but being a cheapskate
(see above) I also don't want to pay the 2-3$ each shipping them
to my dearest Alfaholic friends.
(that means all of you, or at least the first 45 to ask for one)
However, anyone capable of putting one of these to good use is
welcome to send me a suitable shipping container with enough money
in it to pay for return shipping,(it's an 8 pin DIP, 1 gram weight?)
I will happily return the aformentioned container with the elusive Ignition
Ic inside.
Now how's that for a Xmas present??
Granted, it's only a 2-4$ part but try to buy it a Radio Shack!
If you're interested e_mail me and we'll work something out.
Dave Partridge
76 Spider (strutting Electronic Ignition next spring!)
Monticello, Mn