gasoline info for Alfisti,Y2K scare at work in progress

Greetings Alfisti!
       I was able to surf the net this weekend, and came upon a rather
interesting newsgroup article on gasolines  <A
HREF="http://www.faqs.org/faqs/autos/gasoline-faq/part1/";>GASOLINE
FAQ-http://www.faqs.org/faqs/autos/gasoline-faq/part1/</A>
is the web address.I had just read an article in the British magazine
Practical Classics regarding the unavailability of leaded fuel in the UK
beginning January 1,2000.I attempted to find a website for the Esso LRP fuel
and this site showed up in one of my web searches.It's in four huge parts and
covers pretty much everything you wanted to know about gasoline but were
afraid to ask.(The  magazine also showed Fiat X1/9s,of which I have a soft
spot in my heart and head for).I found it quite interesting
reading....................
           Also,on a rather related note, the rental car company I work for
has issued orders to fill up ALL the rental cars I have on lot by Thursday
Dec.30 with fuel,(customers get them half full,normally);fill up all of my
tow units with fuel,and I have to go into the office 1/1/00 to see if I have
working alarms, phones and computer as well.Per a memo I received Dec.24th,
our company is expecting a "run" on the gas stations in the US before the
first of the year...........Is any other Alfisti experiencing the same thing
at work?
    So, should the lights, computers, and phones go out and you still need a
rental car in Washington,DC on 1/1/00, send smoke signals to me;I'll be
looking for them.:)
Thanks,
Terry and Sharon Akins
alexandria,VA
1987 Milano Gold (Alfie,y2K compliant)
1979 Alfetta Velocissima (Lazarus, asking ,what's a computer?)
90 rental cars (20 fully fuelled and ready to rent)
Lodge spark plugs,spare timing belt, speed tape,Spare TA,extra
guibos,kruggerands, bottled water,weapons and canned food ready to use