1972-74 GTV 2000 REGISTER

I have been working on a register of 1972-74 2000 USA GTVs for many years now.
In the year 2000 I would like to put together a printed version for all the
participants interested. I am making this appeal to every one out there that
has one of these models (even parts cars) to send me their info (also a good
time to update info):

 Serial #, Color In/Out, Date of Manufacture (from D/S door jamb plaque),
your name & state of residence and means of contact (email or phone or fax).
Info will appear as follows:

AR3020337   WHITE/Black 04/72   Alex Gouras NY (AMGALFA@domain.elided)

PLEASE HELP ME MAKE THIS DREAM A REALITY, I AM SURE THIS WILL BE A HELP TO
ALL GTV OWNERS AS A REFERENCE TOOL & WILL SHOW US HOW MANY OF THESE EXAMPLES
WERE PRODUCED AND SURVIVE. A Healthy & Happy 2000 to all.
ALEX GOURAS
NYC 1972 & 1974 GTV