Wheel Refinishing, Paint Codes and Christmas Cheer

Greetings all...

With the Christmas season upon us, I have about a week
to handle some general repairs to my '89 Milano Gold:

1.  With steel wheels on, my 15" Speedlines (From a
Platinum or GTV-6) could use a refinish as the paint
or clear-coat is peeling and there are quite a few
scratches.. What is the general process to do this and
what colours will match etc..?

2.  The bodywork also needs some attention.  The paint
is the Bianco Argento and I was hoping there was a
x-ref. to other paint codes available (I believe I've
heard of some...).. Any leads would be much
appreciated.

With that out of the way, I wish all you a Merry
Christmas or Happy Holidays (depending on religious
denomination) and am grateful to have a tool such as
the Alfa Digest to assist in any problems.. My friends
(who drive Cavaliers, Taurus(es) or Taurii?), etc.
can't believe a resource like this exists, nor that I
buy used parts over the 'net solely on trust.. Speaks
volumes of the honesty and integrity of the Digesti
(at least when it comes to Alfas)..

Enjoy the Season and Best of Luck in the New Year..

Phil Gicante
'89 Milano Gold
London, Ontario Canada
N5X 2N8