re Erudite Digesters

On Wed, 22 Dec 1999 154717 -0500 Sedon Doug wrote
>>Also remember, this is an international forum. How would  you like to
>>have American (okay, English) as your second language and have to not
>>only decipher a writer's correct words, but wade through their cute
>>little all lower case, misspelled, meracun homilies?
>i recently replied
>to a post from luca, that eyetalian
>turbo-75 owner.
>i made a conscious effort to go back & correct all my
>'murricun  homilies that coulda confused the poor soul.
>i figger that's reasonable - *he* had specific
>questions - if i wanna help him, mite as well try to make
>it understandable for him.

having been on the internet for over 3 years, having been in
many mailing lists% (suzuki, ducati, alfa, computer stuff,
music....) I got used % to understand allmost all english &
not english homilies form all over the planet.. UK,
Aussie, Yankie... Finnish, Spanish in several versions,
German, French...I do have a foreign girlfriend too (Argentina,
and with her I DON'T SPEAK italian..... yet......), lotsa
good friends of mine are spread all around europe (cuz they are
for all those places)
... quite frankly I live a so "international life" that you
can write all the bullshits ya wanna and be sure this poor soul :)
will figure everything out.
Or so. I hope.
Eventually, I'm ball breaker 'nuff to drop ya'll a line asking
whatta hell ya wrote in yar mail! :) Secret weapon I've seen that
your average italian sux big time, even if half your names hide
italian origins. :-)
And, anyway, I can still write in my local dialect,
that might vary from town to town too (distace between less
than 1 mile).
As you can see, I ain't vulnerable at all ) Moreover, I own the
car with the most amount of torque all over the list, or so -)))
....Catch me if you dare! ;) :-)
hahaha% Buon natale ed un "ALFOSO" anno nuovo! )=

PS I do use BLACK underwear only, so if it isn't clean...
if just something happens ... nobody gonna notice ;))

nodoubt,
937 landpilot
"We will be a family no matter what!" (Mari Hall)
937RS2, 75 Turbo, RM250

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/6818/