Re 75 CD Player

At Wed, 22 Dec 1999 172652 -0500 Keith Walker
>Hi
>What about drilling a few holes in the seat runner rails
>and bolting a couple of bars between these.
>Then the cd unit can be % suspended from these bars.
>OK you still have to drill some holes but at least
>they are inside the car so will not allow water in
>and should not cause a rust problem
>All the best
>Keith

That was an idea that, with shynes, came to my mind. And you
just made it stronger.... I'm on my way to drill !!
now that I think the metal supports the Pioneer unit has,
will be perfectly compatible with a rail to rail crossing bar!
Thanx!

nodoubt,
937 landpilot
"We will be a family no matter what!" (Mari Hall)
937RS2, 75 Turbo, RM250

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/6818/