Re: 6mm bolts (also threaded rod)

    Small Parts, Inc., of Miami Lakes, Florida, is a wonderful source for
miscellaneous small parts.  In particular, their catalog lists threaded
6mm rod in both 25cm and 50cm (half meter!) lengths, for $5.29 and $10.73,
respectively.  They have no minimum order; and shipping and handling,
according to their most recent catalog, is just $6 for any order under
$200 (perhaps with the exception of especially bulky items), to US
addresses via UPS 2-day service.  (This is what their catalog states,
but I seem to recall that they shipped my most recent order by FedEx
overnight service and charged me accordingly more.)  One could probably
fabricate a GTV6 wheel puller from a 25cm rod cut in half.

    They have a Web site at "www.smallparts.com".

                                               - Fred Schwab

'85 Spider Graduate (white/red)
Charlottesville, Virginia