6mm bolts for steering wheel removal

I searched locally for bolts 6mm x 5" long to pull the steering wheel on a
GTV6 but was not able to find anything long enough.  Thanks to a lead from
doug sedon, I contacted a place that could ship me the bolts with a $10
minimum order.  So instead ordering an assortment of metric fasteners that
would total $10, I ordered $10 worth of 6mm x 5" long bolts.  I'm not sure
how many bolts I will receive, but if anyone would like to have 2 of these
bolts for pulling a GTV6 steering wheel, send me an email and after I
receive my bolts, I'll ship you two.

Michael Conrey
Myersville, MD