FS: Self Leveling stuff

All this talk about self levelling suspension reminds me that I have the
complete setup (without pump) that I got
with my automatic conversion of my Alfa 90.

I wasn't going to retro-fit the self leveling stuff to the 90 as I only
needed the automatic G/Box.

Unfortunately, the stuff is here in Sydney.

Does anyone want to take it off my hands cheaply? Make an offer.

Thanks, Anthony. (sorry for the blantant For Sale on htis newsgroup. I won't
do it again...)