Mounting CD Changer inside the 75

Luca,

My brother Zamani and I have had very good luck in installing Clarion 6-disc
changers under the driver's seat of the 75.  The key is to not worry about
driving the screw into the metal.  What we have found over past installations is
that, the insulation underneath the carpet is enough to hold the CD changer even
during high-g maneuvering situations.  Case in point:  both Zamani's 75 and my
75 regularly see track time and I *never* have had the CD changer come loose.

FYI, all the other stereo paraphanelia lives under the passenger seat; amp(s),
crossover, voltage caps etc.

Just be careful NOT to screw into the fuel lines underneath the passenger seat.
I'm afraid I've experienced that before as well.  Find them before you do
anything under that seat and move them to one side of the seat bracket for
safety.  I actually tie mine up with velcro ties so they stay together and don't
wander off during my installation.

Are you ever going to post pictures of your 75 TurboDelta Super Quadrifoglio
Verde on the net for us?

Good luck,

Nizam
'88 75 3.0V6