re: iso GTV6 air dam, etc.

>so now I'm using a 16MHz Macintosh II as a mail server

egads! I'll send you a Mac IIx to boost your performance if you want... ;-)

>Sunday night it backfired like nothing I'd ever seen--sent the intake
>plenum through the hood and the UglyPanel flying across my friend's yard!

So that's why they put the panel there... it's a pop-off valve!

REAL AD CONTENT! Anyone know if red, street konis are available for GTV6's
anymore. I can only find yellow konis...

Michael Williams
95819 (too lazy to type out the city and state... you'll have to be content
with zip code)
Anyone know how to store "signatures" in aol?