3 comments to make

1) regarding the gent with the charging system indicator that only shuts off
after some revs, I too have had this "problem" with my Milano for a couple of
years now with no adverse effects, seems more consistent in the winter months, a
new battery didn't help at all. If anything, I'd suspect a loose or corroded
connection  (ground?) somewhere.

2) regarding the Alfa ticketed as a Bimmer, you should definitely be able to get
off, my brother gets out of 75 percent of all the tickets he's ever gotten on
just such technicalities.(he's done it a lot trust me)  If they can't take the
time to read the badge, then you shouldn't have to pay.

3) and Finally, as I'll be off-line for the holidays, wanted to take an
opportunity to wish All The
ALFISTI HAPPY HOLIDAYS (all caps, is this bad etiquette?). Hope every one has a
happy and safe holiday season.

Giovanni
88 Verde (red, like Santa)