164 Temp Switch

OK, I give up!  Where is the temperature switch for the "idiot light" on
the water temperature on a '91 164L?  Mine comes on when the engine is
stone cold and when the temp on the gauge gets above 175.

I know there are three sensors under there.  I had to replace the injection
temperature sensor last year and know where the gauge sending unit is, but
where is the third one?

I'm sure I have a bad connection or some sort of ground.  Thanks for the
help.

David Nolen

'91 164L
'74 Spider