Need Duetto nose in L.A.

Greetings Alfisti !

Well believe it or not, but I have finally gotten my Duetto to the body =
shop for painting.  He's also fixing the dents, especially the slightly =
crunched nose that the p.o. had poorly fixed ( i.e.: bondo'd over the =
whole thing ).

I really need help from the digest.  I have lots of pictures of what the =
nose "bump" should look like, but I would really like for my body shop =
guy to see one in the "flesh".=20

 Is there any digester/friend of a digester that could bring their =
Duetto to van nuys in the next week or so for a "modeling" gig ?=20

 I would greatly appreciate it.

Please let me know asap.

Thanks,

Dan Walker
68 Euro Duetto
87 Milano Oro

Make money surfing the web!  Join now at =
http://www.alladvantage.com/home.asp?refid=3DCHQ961 and please use our =
membership ID (CHQ961) when asked if you were referred by someone.=20