1966-67 dashes

I was at my local HP tire guys, and was reading a recent SEMA magazine.  I
spotted an ad for an outfit in Van Nuys, CA (That's right here in the San
Fernando Valley, like, almost next door, dude!)

The name (and particulars) of the company is
Just Dashes
5941 Lemona Ave
Van Nuys, CA  91411
(818)780-9005
(818)780-9014 - fax
www.justdashes.com

The ad mentions that this company now offers 1966 and 1967 dashes for Alfa
Romeos.  Sems that will restore any aged dash or other vinyl-covered item with
the correct pebble grain vinyl.  They use closed-cell, high density foam with
a thermo vacuum forming process to install a new vinly skin.  They can/will color-match.

Hey, that comes out of their ad.  I am only transcribing (with minor editing)

There was a recent posting about restored dashes, so it appears that at least
someone out there knows of these guys.

I have no financial stake in this.  Just passing along something I saw, hoping that
it could be of use to those of you out there in radio-land.

Jay Negrin
ARO So Cal