Re: New GTV avialable for viewing and FS?

As I suspected, a fair amount of interest has been generated over the
prospect of new Alfa's in the USA.

We are talking to the would-be importer/certifier no agreements have been
made.  We are stil waiting for the appropriate paperwork to see if the car is
truly legal and salable here.

We are interested in your comments and I will forward them to the decision
makers.

Stay tunned, I will inform the digest first as the story unfolds.

Sincerely,

David Alexander
West Suburban Auto Group
708.450.4430