Gentlemen, Please - -

In AD7-1229 and AD7-1230 Biba and dug exchanged opinions on the merits of
capitalization. And orthography. Generally, I agree with Biba, but have long
assumed that dug was grandfathered in as a vintage eccentric, someplace
between e.e.cummings and Alice B. Toklas. However, I was reading just today
an article on adolescent elinguistics, (or ilinguistics, user's choice), the
sloughing of capitalization and punctuation, and the burgeoning of
netcronyms, (with their own website, www.chatdictionary.com) which suggests
that it may be more a matter of grandsoning than grandfathering. Be that as
it may, I will stand aside and enjoy any discussions I can understand- - - do
carry on, esteemed friends.

John H.
Raleigh, N.C.