re: Subject: Please listen to John Hertzman's advice

hi biba,  re: mr. hertzman's post (which i agree w/btw), ewe said, among other
things:
>And oh yeah, a whole bunch of you could make really good use of The
>Spell Checker. Netscape has one and I assume Internet Explorer also does
>since Bill Gates has never had an original thought.
do ya have *any* idea how long it's taken me to compile my custom dictionary to
accept my bastardizations of the english language?!?

>And where is it written it's okay Not to use capital letters on the
>Internet?
& where is it written it's *NOT* ok not to use capital letters on the internet?

ciao for now,

dug seed in  ;~)