Draining GTV-6 Coolant

Sorry to ask a dumb question, but I'm a bit mystified on the procedure for draining the coolant in my ('85) GTV-6. I was crawling around the car yesterday, and was unable to spot any drain plug on either the radiator itself or the engine block. I checked out the GTV-6 Web page, but was unable to locate anything on this procedure. Checked out my GTV-6 CarDisc, too, but the manual only advises me to "drain coolant" without telling me how to do so.

Little help, here?

Thanks!

Joe Fillip
Swarthmore, PA
(currently owning several Alfas in various states of disassembly)