Italian Car Meet

<snip>
<So how about it Alfa owners, the National is in Washington State this year.
If you live east of the Mississippi it is half the distance and guaranteed
more exciting.>

Man, I'd better tell our NWARC board members!! We've got some planning to
do!!  :))

National convention is in Portland, OR in 2000, and I wouldn't be so quick
with those guarantees, buddy ol' pal!!

AROO has been putting on the NW Historic Rallye for eons and they are truly
a superclub; huge, enthusiastic, membership and among the best roads in the
USA.  They know how to party, and DRIVE FAST!!!  They know how to organize
large scale events possibly better than anyone else...  The NWARC hopes to
develop some synergy with them as nationals rolls around.  The turnout
promises to be amazing, Vancouver, BC has an amazing collection of unique
Alfas, as does the Seattle area.  AROO itself has an amazing cocktail,
couple that with California's Alfas, and you've got a mega-event.

The SOVREN (vintage racing) 4th of July Historic (over 250 of the finest
vintage cars anywhere) will be at Seattle Int'l Raceway July 1-3.  That
circus moves south to Portland the next weekend for the Zupan's Historics
July 7-9, and AROC nationals is in Ptld July 19-23.  For those hoping for an
early start, the NWARC is having a lapping day at SIR July 19, the
ever-famous cheap Wednesday night track day at "Li'l Nurburgring".

Start planning now!!

Regards,

Steve Schaeffer
NWARC