164

Canadian owners:
Is it true that the 164 came with headlight wipers as well as washers? Also,
I seem to remember something about how only Canadian 164 were suitable for
some type of child seat.
European digesters:
What was the factory recommended tire size for the 16 " wheels? (maybe
different for the Super series that the Q and Q4)?
Australian digesters:
It seems to me that there, the 164 came with 205/60/15. What were the
recommended tire inflating pressures?
I got 205 Falken tires on my car.They do great in rain.
On the ocasion i had an alignment done and i reviewed the alignment
speciffications with the old ones and the TSB.All they did was to make
"legal" wider allowances across all the tests.SEARS had the new
speciffications already loaded in their machine.Between the spacers and the
Super-pro bushings i managed to get 1.3 degrees of camber..
What I want to say is that in every group there's a set of brands as far as
anything form tires to exhaust systems. In WV magazines and among those guys,
Falken are  known, also stuff like: techtonics for exhaust or a whole set of
big German names in tuners that btw manufacture for Alfa as well.
Vlad
'91 164L