GTA bolt circle

Thanks to Barry at IAP for resolving the question about whether the GTA
used wheels with a 4x98 bolt circle.  This claim in the IAP catalog always
seemed suspect.  It was my underatanding that the GTA had the same
spindles, hubs and brakes as all the other 1600s, so a different bolt
circle seemed unlikely.  I was hoping someone would offer to lend me a GTA
so I could get to the bottom of the question ;=).

Dana Loomis