Re: alfa-digest V7 #1214/IMotors.com

> Subject: imotors.com
I have had some dealing with them and concluded that they falsely advertise.
They list numerous cars as "for sale" when in fact they do not actually have
any cars for sale.  They want you to pay them a fee to find you a specific
car, then they will transport it to their facility in California and perform
a bumper to bumper service. At which point a price is established for the
vehicle.  I did not go any further with them. Later I read that they have
operated in California and are seeking funds to expand to other states.
Personally I found their approach to the marketplace as novel, but not where
I would do business.

Elliott Zirkle
Austin