The good:

Little rust!
Koni red shocks
Nulothane bushes

The bad:

Tired engine
Paint quite faded
Doors hang (like every Sud)
Minor dent, top of front right guard (someone threw a big stick at it)
Minor dent, rear left guard (slid along a ute, and it caught on the flared
bit of the guard at the back)
Main part of rust lies on the rear left guard (the flared bit, with the
plastic cover)

This would be a great car for a restoration project. I only wish I could do
it myself!! Its been my daily
driver up until now. I'm selling this car as my parents are forcing me to, 3
cars is too many they say
(need my own garage)...  I basically bought a Falcon to tow my (other)
Alfasud rally car.

$$$$ - Come take a look and make me an offer, parting it could be an
option...

regards,

Jeremy

BH (02) 8977-9956