for the dreamers among us

Max Power magazine this month has a story on the TRD supercharger for
the Solara.  The unit looks like a perfect design for the alfa engine-
too bad teh intake prots are probably slightly offset & different
diameters!  But it certainly would be  a readily adaptable platform is
someone with the means and wherewithal wanted to try the adaptation.
I'm getting a little annoyed with fairly pedestrian cars like Maximas
and SHOs producing much better HP numbers than my Alfa 164..
I was kind of hoping that Jackson racing, who is making supercharger
kits for Hondas, would be interested in looking at adapting a V6
accord unit to the afa application, but no such luck.  Dream on, I
suppose.