Re: front plates in CA

I have never run front plates in CA and have only been stopped once. At that
time I promptly produced the plate from the trunk of the car and informed the
officer that to my knowledge the CA code states that the car must possess two
plates but it only mentions the display of the rear one with the stickers on
it.
The officer was uncertain and did not want to look up the obscure sections of
the manual so told me to go away. I guess someday I should actually look up
the regulations on the display of plates.

Brian