non-starting GTV

I had a similar non-start situation with my 1970 Spider Jr. this season.
The problem turned out to be that the fuel pump wasn't drawing any gas due
to air leaking in to the fuel line at a loose connection.

Steve, my suggestion is to check out fuel delivery as the engine is being
turned over to see if you have some kind of fuel delivery problem under
these conditions.  It could be an air leak or a marginal fuel pump.

George Beston