1600 engine main bearings

I have a quick question fo rthose of you who have engine rebuilding
experience with the1600cc engines. I just received a set of .10 over
bearings for an engine which I am rebuilding and have found the the oil
journals on two of the mains do not line up with the oil journals cut in
the bearing shells. All of the shells have holes at about 1/3 from
either end of the shell while only one of the journals is drilled this
way. Two of the other mains have the holes at the center of the
journals. I'm talking end to end here not from edge to edge of the
bearings. Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Mark