5x98mm wheels

I saw a post a week or two ago from someone looking
for a set of cheap steel wheels for a Milano/GTV6.  I
don't have the AD anymore, but there is a guy on ebay
selling some.  I think the same guy has a set of
Panasports for 5x98 Alfa.  I love these wheels but
don't have the cash with Christmas and all.
When I priced them from Panasport about two years ago,
they were special order with a $500 deposit and the
cost without shipping was something like $240 each.
If anyone is interested in some classic looking
Panasports, someone might get a real deal on these.
No personal interest, yada yada yada!

Dave Miller
Deltona, Florida