Spica Fuel Pressure Sender

Hey Gang!!

I'm catching up on my emails, and I'd just like to thank all who responded
to the Oil Pan Guard thread.
OK....OK...I ordered the oil pan guard!! I get the picture!!!!

Anyways, my question this time deals with the fuel pressure sender for the
Spica system.
I've had my 74 spider for a while now, and one of the things I've never
fixed is a constantly lit fuel pressure light.
The car seems to run fine, so I don't really suspect that I have low fuel
pressure.
What seemed weird was that once..and I stress once in the last year, the
fuel pressure light actually turned off as I was red-lining the car, only to
come back on when the revs got down a little lower. It did this twice in a
row, and haven't seen this again.
The light remains on constantly again.
I would suspect the sender itself.
Is there a simple way to test the sender??

TIA
Frank Forlini
74 Spider