SPICA Microswitch

Rich,

Thanks for the advice about the microswitch.  I've been away for the past few
days and haven't had the chance to work on the GTV... but hope to in the
coming days.

Just out of curiosity, why didn't you just remove the lead to the FCO
solenoid if you suggested the microswitch?

While the microswitch will be on my list of things to check, having it cut in
would not explain the wet spark plugs I'm experiencing.

Thanks again,

bob brady