RE: Los Angeles robot traffic ticket

I couldn't agree more.  I, too, have not had a front plate in any of the
family's cars for over 20 years.  I did pay that fine (it was my wife's
car), and still didn't put the front l/p on.
Jorge
The ticket is cheap ($10) and may not happen often. I've not
had front licence plates for 15 years an have only gotten
one ticket. Of course it may happen more often for other
people, but the risk is low. The front of the car looks better
too.

Stefano.