Re: front licence plate

>a car salesman once said to me that if I could afford the car
>I could afford the ticket for not having a front licence plate !
>(Ohio) Some cars just don't look good with them.

My neighboor's Acura NSX doesn't even have brackets to mount a front license
plate.  He's been driving it so for over 3 years with no hassles.
I bought my first Milano without a front plate.  When I went to register it,
I asked for a new one, they told me not to worry about it.
Here in Los Angeles at least 20% of the cars I see on the road don't have
front plates.  You know, your lowered Integra just doesn't look quite as
cool with a front license plate.  The cops could be pulling people over all
day for this, if they really wanted to enforce this law.
I think the whole front license plate law is mostly used as another way to
pull over/fine "suspicious" vehicles.

Just my two cents.  Bottom line is still the same: don't run yellows,
especially at intersections where they have cameras set up.  The big boxes
the cameras are housed in are pretty hard to miss.

Peter
Los Angeles