Re: front licence plate

In a message dated 12/8/99 1:40:55 AM Eastern Standard Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<<
 Stefano said:
 <<Leave off your front license plate. I've seen the flash
 at the intersection and never received anything.>>
 My son got a ticket in San Francisco 'cause he didn't have a front license
 plate
 Jorge

a car salesman once said to me that if I could afford the car
I could afford the ticket for not having a front licence plate !
(Ohio) Some cars just don't look good with them.

my $.02

Howard Jacobs

1984 GTV6 - Maratona 12,000 miles.