GTV-6 "Sport" sway bars for a MIlano

                                          01:29 PM            12.08.99

>>I am told the Milano bar is too stiff for street use and causes =
excessive oversteer. What's the word on this,

I recently installed the Shankle Sport swaybars in my Milano, which =
already had the Sport springs. They were a big improvement. In my =
opinion, they did decrease understeer, making the car more neutral, but =
they didn't significantly increase oversteer. Actually, they lessened =
"roll oversteer" on the car. The only time they increase oversteer is =
full throttle on a tight, bumpy turn in a low gear.  But even this is =
more controllable than with the stock bars and all of that body roll.

Joe Cabibbo - Madison, WI
'89 Milano w/ lots of Shankle/'87 Milano in burn recovery unit
FORZA Modern Media <www.forza-mm.com>