Re: Alfa powered VW Bus

Bill Harkell wrote:

> Another project is my 71 VW camper which seems like a popular
> candidate for engine swaps including the old Subaru 1.8... Please tell
> me that someone out there has stuck a nice 2 lt Alfa motor in one of
> these... I'd even settle for a 2.5 V6 in the trunk... Radiator
> placement is NOT an issue. :o)  BTW, would you believe the Bus has a
> .38 cd? Any players for an Alfa powered VW bus?

If you had access to one, what about using a 1.7L out of a 33/Sprint?
Probably much less panel beating required to make it fit.

Tony

1985 Alfa 90 2.5i
The Alfa 90 Page http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/7709
- --
Tony Lupton                          *     Astracon (Australia) Pty Ltd
Learning Products Team Leader     *    *   303 Coronation Drive
Email: t.lupton@domain.elided       *    PO Box 1656
Phone: +61 7 3368 6926                     Milton Qld 4064
Fax:   +61 7 3368 6999              *      Australia