164 advertising posters

Would anybody be interested in some really cool 164 advertising posters?  A
local company here in Metro Detroit did an ad campaign for Alfa in the
mid-90's, and the end result were some VERY nice posters.  Very artsy.

Well, the company is moving, and decided to give ALL the remaining posters
to AROC Detroit (me), so I need to get rid of them.  Early next year, I'll
have a photo of them on my web site (after I get the camera) so you can see
them.  If you'll pay for all the shipping (poster holder also), I'll be
happy to send one to you.

Please reply to my home e-mail- alfa@domain.elided

Eric Storhok
Advanced Powertrain Engineering