24V V6 from a 164 Q4

Hi Alfisti,

For those of you who are considering a 24V conversion, I know a place in
Switzerland (OK, it is not in California, so most of you won't be
interested...) where they just parted out a 164 Q4 (I already have the
wheels!). The interesting thing is that the 24V engine has only 42000km.
The 24V V6 was given for 237hp on this car, which is more than on the
present gtv and 166.
I don't know what they are asking for it, but guess it should be around
1000-1500$. As far as I know, they sell their engines "naked" (without
starter, A/C compressor, alternator, computer,...).
So if someone is interested, this is where they can be reached (they speak
French and German, I don't know for English):

ABW
zone industrielle
CH-1772 Grolley
Switzerland
Tel ++41 (0) 26 47 666 10
Fax ++41 (0) 26 47 606 18
abwsa@domain.elided

And they also have a homepage with a complete list of the parts they have:
http://www.abwsa.ch/

Cheers
Marc, '85 GTV6 "Grand-Prix"