Re: caster... negative or positive ??

If the front end of the GTV is in good condition, meaning ball joints,
tie rod ends, trailing links, A-arm bushings, idler arm bushings, wheel
bearings and steering box all in good condition and properly adjusted,
also good tires inflated correctly, it should not feel vague even at the
stock caster settings and should track carefully.

I prefer the maximum negative caster possible, though, for the best feel
in my Spider (the GTV chassis is identical in this regard). I can get
about 2-2.25 degrees negative caster before the suspension pieces start
to interfere with each other.

Godfrey